Make The Right Call After A DWI Arrest
It happened. You or a loved one was arrested for driving while intoxicated (DWI) in Texas. Your know the penalties are steep. What you need to know now is that you have options, and hiring a strong criminal defense attorney is one of them. It is well-known that those who have excellent representation have a better chance at a successful outcome.
At The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown, PC, our Texas-born-and-raised attorneys know how difficult life can become when you have a DWI conviction. The loss of your license and a criminal record can affect your job, which in turn hinders your ability to provide for yourself or your family.
If you’ve been arrested for DWI or another alcohol-related traffic offense, it’s critical that you contact a lawyer within 15 days of the date of your arrest to avoid the automatic suspension of your driver’s license. Call our office in San Antonio at 1-888-WE-FIGHT and 210-265-6290 or email us for a free consultation. Hablamos español.
We assist clients who have been charged with the following crimes:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Intoxication assault
- Intoxication manslaughter
- Driving under the influence as a minor
- Any other vehicle offense related to drugs or alcohol
We Know What It Takes To Win
At The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown, PC, our knowledgeable and aggressive attorneys have successfully handled hundreds of DWI cases with proven results. We also handle occupational licenses and license revocation hearings. While we can’t promise specific results in your case (no attorney can), we can promise that we will fight to win.
Need proof? Here are only a few of our recent case results:
- Case: Client was pulled over for drunk driving, and the breath test registered a .10 BAC.
- Result: Our attorney got the charges dismissed when the state couldn’t show that the arrest was “by the book.”
- Case: Client was arrested and taken into custody after an accident involving speeds of 100 mph. Police administered a blood test, which showed a .12 BAC.
- Result: Our attorneys kept the blood results out of consideration and attacked the prosecution’s case, forcing the district attorney to drop the charges.
- Case: Officer arrested a client. A blood test showed a .24 BAC.
- Result: Our attorney took on the officer during cross-examination, showing that the officer had improperly performed the field sobriety tests used as the basis for the arrest and had lied in the past. The jury found our client not guilty in only 21 minutes of deliberation.
Was your blood drawn with or without a search warrant? If police violated your Fourth Amendment rights in any way, we can work to prevent prosecutors from using the test results.
Prepare Your Defense Before The State Prepares Its Case Against You
Contact us immediately so that we can begin preparing your defense, before the state of Texas prepares its case against you. Our office is in San Antonio, but we represent individuals throughout South Texas.
Call 1-888-WE-FIGHT and 210-265-6290 or email us for a free initial consultation. We answer our phones and respond to messages 24/7, and offer flexible payment plans at affordable rates. Hablamos español.
DWI 0.09 BREATH TEST-DISMISSED
Our client was involved in a single vehicle accident in a parking lot. After officers arrived on scene the client was later arrested for DWI. Attorney Bryan Orihel reviewed all the police reports and videos, and found several problems with the investigation and the state’s case. The DA’s office agreed with the Bryan and all charges were DISMISSED against our client.