We Offer Strength And Experience In Federal Cases
Being charged with a criminal act in Texas is serious. Being charged with a federal offense carries even more severe penalties, and a proper defense requires additional knowledge of legal proceedings and more extensive case preparation.
The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown, PC, offers experienced criminal defense for those accused in South Texas of misdemeanors and felonies under federal law — and experience matters when you face charges in federal court.
Our attorneys have handled countless cases in federal court. Moreover, we have successfully defended many clients accused of federal crimes across South Texas. Our services include representation during all phases of the case, from pretrial motions through an appeals process. We can also handle your presentence investigation, even if your case was initially handled by another attorney.
We accept cases involving federal criminal charges, including:
- Alien smuggling
- Drug crimes involving conspiracy, possession, distribution, smuggling, trafficking and manufacturing of heroin, marijuana, methamphetamines, Ecstasy, Ice and many other illegal or controlled substances
- Felony possession of a firearm
- Assault, murder and other violent crimes
- Sex crimes such as possession or distribution of child pornography
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI) on military bases or other federal property
- White-collar crimes such as counterfeiting money, fraud, money laundering, bank fraud, tax evasion, RICO and conspiracy
- Theft and embezzlement, including identity theft
- Computer/Internet crimes such as credit card fraud
- Fraud related to insurance, Medicare or Medicaid
- Civil asset forfeitures or seizing of money, property or assets in relation to a criminal charge
Call Early To Protect Your Case | Call 24/7 For Your Free Consultation
The sooner you retain a qualified federal criminal defense lawyer, the better the chance of getting the charges reduced or dismissed. We answer our phones and respond to messages 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 1-888-WE-FIGHT and 210-265-6290 or email us.
We are located in San Antonio, but we defend the rights of individuals throughout South Texas. Hablamos español.
AUTO ACCIDENT – TOTAL SETTLEMENT: $130,000
The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown recently represented a client that was rear-ended by a driver who was texting and driving. The client sustained head trauma, a hematoma and a broken foot. After fighting with the insurance company of the distracted driver, The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown was able to reach a total settlement for the client of $130,000.
DWI 0.24 BLOOD – DISMISSED
Our Client was pulled over for allegedly swerving and driving without their headlights on. After the administration of the field sobriety tests, the client was arrested for DWI and their blood was taken. Attorney Bryan Orihel reviewed the blood results from the lab, and found multiple issues with the refrigeration of the blood sample and abnormalities in the actual test of the client’s blood. The case was set for trial in which the state DISMISSED all charges against our client.