We Offer Strength And Experience In Federal Cases
Being charged with a criminal act in Texas is serious. Being charged with a federal offense carries even more severe penalties, and a proper defense requires additional knowledge of legal proceedings and more extensive case preparation.
The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown, PC, offers experienced criminal defense for those accused in South Texas of misdemeanors and felonies under federal law — and experience matters when you face charges in federal court.
Our attorneys have handled countless cases in federal court. Moreover, we have successfully defended many clients accused of federal crimes across South Texas. Our services include representation during all phases of the case, from pretrial motions through an appeals process. We can also handle your presentence investigation, even if your case was initially handled by another attorney.
We accept cases involving federal criminal charges, including:
- Alien smuggling
- Drug crimes involving conspiracy, possession, distribution, smuggling, trafficking and manufacturing of heroin, marijuana, methamphetamines, Ecstasy, Ice and many other illegal or controlled substances
- Felony possession of a firearm
- Assault, murder and other violent crimes
- Sex crimes such as possession or distribution of child pornography
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI) on military bases or other federal property
- White-collar crimes such as counterfeiting money, fraud, money laundering, bank fraud, tax evasion, RICO and conspiracy
- Theft and embezzlement, including identity theft
- Computer/Internet crimes such as credit card fraud
- Fraud related to insurance, Medicare or Medicaid
- Civil asset forfeitures or seizing of money, property or assets in relation to a criminal charge
Call Early To Protect Your Case | Call 24/7 For Your Free Consultation
The sooner you retain a qualified federal criminal defense lawyer, the better the chance of getting the charges reduced or dismissed. We answer our phones and respond to messages 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 1-888-WE-FIGHT and 210-265-6290 or email us.
We are located in San Antonio, but we defend the rights of individuals throughout South Texas. Hablamos español.
THEFT – DISMISSED
Our client was arrested for a theft at a local retail store. The client was adamant that he did not commit any crime. Attorney Bryan Orihel carefully reviewed the evidence and was able to show the state that they had no evidence that proved our client committed the theft. In fact, Bryan showed the state that our client was wrongfully arrested, and was mistaken for the actual perpetrator. The state DISMISSED all charges against our client.