Charged With A Crime? The Right Move Is To Call Us.
If you’ve been arrested or charged with a crime, you need to seek legal representation as soon as possible to protect your rights. At The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown, PC, in San Antonio, our experienced lawyers have the knowledge and skills to fight to protect your civil liberties and your freedom.
We handle misdemeanor and felony cases in all courts across South Texas. When you’ve been charged with a criminal offense, call us 24/7 at 1-888-WE-FIGHT and 210-265-6290 or email us for a free consultation. Hablamos español.
We can help you fight to spare yourself potential jail time, fines, lengthy probation with costly conditions or a conviction on your criminal record for:
- Assault and battery offenses, including simple assault, family or domestic violence, sexual assault, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Drug offenses involving smuggling, trafficking, possession with intent to distribute controlled substances such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana or methamphetamines
- DWI or driving while intoxicated, intoxication assault and intoxication manslaughter
- Criminal trespass
- Computer or internet crimes
- Murder and other violent crimes
- Sex offenses from public lewdness and indecent exposure to prostitution or sexual assault
- Crimes involving theft such as shoplifting, robbery or burglary of homes, vehicles or vending machines, passing bad checks or theft by check and identity theft
- Unauthorized use of a vehicle
- White collar crimes involving counterfeit money, fraud, money laundering, tax evasion and more
- Resisting arrest or failure to identify
- Disorderly conduct or criminal mischief
- Traffic violations such as reckless driving, speeding tickets, seat belt violations and moving violations
- Cruelty to animals
- Motions to revoke probation (MTR)
- Litigation and appeals upon conviction
- Bail bond assistance to provide release from jail for all clients
- Civil asset forfeitures or seizures of money, property or assets in relation to criminal charges
Want To Clean Up Your Criminal Record? We Can Help With That, Too.
The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown, PC, also provides help with expunctions and non-disclosure orders. These are basically legal processes that seal or close arrest records for past crimes for those who qualify.
With internet databases, information sharing and background checks for employment and financial credit becoming more prevalent in our society, it is important to put certain things behind you and protect your future.
We Answer Your Call Day Or Night | Hablamos Español
We represent all citizens, no matter if you are legal permanent residents or an illegal alien in state court. We offer you experience, focus, accessibility, a prompt return of calls, flexible payment plans and the help of dedicated criminal defense attorneys and staff.