At The End Of The Day Results Matter
When you have made a wrong move or been accused of a crime, your future, freedom and rights hang in the balance. At the end of the day, you need a law firm that knows how to get results.
The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown, PC, in San Antonio has an established record of results. We have helped hundreds of clients throughout South Texas dismiss DWI, drug and other criminal charges and reduce offenses to avoid serious fines and lengthy jail or prison terms. How? We hire only knowledgeable, talented and experienced criminal defense lawyers.
Click on the links below to learn more about our Texas-born-and-raised attorneys.
The Law Office Of Shawn C. Brown, PC, Guarantee
No attorney can guarantee the outcome of your case, however, we can and do guarantee our efforts and that we will:
- Meet and discuss your case with you at no charge, including visit you in jail
- Provide you with a written Retainer Agreement clearly detailing our responsibilities
- Remain available for your questions and comments
- Be accessible by a combination of office telephone and email 24-hours a day
- Clearly explain your options and alternatives as your case progresses
- Provide our best possible analysis of any contemplated plea bargain disposition
- Fully prepare for trial (if necessary) and at trial zealously represent your interests
- Assist you after your case is completed to clear your record if possible
AUTO ACCIDENT – TOTAL SETTLEMENT: $130,000
The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown recently represented a client that was rear-ended by a driver who was texting and driving. The client sustained head trauma, a hematoma and a broken foot. After fighting with the insurance company of the distracted driver, The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown was able to reach a total settlement for the client of $130,000.
DWI 0.24 BLOOD – DISMISSED
Our Client was pulled over for allegedly swerving and driving without their headlights on. After the administration of the field sobriety tests, the client was arrested for DWI and their blood was taken. Attorney Bryan Orihel reviewed the blood results from the lab, and found multiple issues with the refrigeration of the blood sample and abnormalities in the actual test of the client’s blood. The case was set for trial in which the state DISMISSED all charges against our client.